Sometimes, we need to do office work on the go like making presentation, editing Excel sheets or reading PDF files. There are plenty of office suite available (both free and paid) in Google play Store for the Android users but some of them are very good in terms of their features and GUI. Here we are providing a list of Top 3 free office suite for android smartphone or tablet with their features list. These apps are absolutely free and packed with lots of features. These Free office suite for android can act as alternative to your traditional office suite like Microsoft office, open office or any other office suite you used in your desktop/Laptop. The GUI is very good in all of them and the memory space required is very low.
Free Office Suite For Android User
Top 3 Free Office Suite In 2013 for Android User are Listed below with Features.
KingSoft Office 5.5
KingSoft Office is free office suite which runs on Android 2.1 or above. Latest Version is KingSoft Office 5.5 with lots of features bundles in a just 13.3 MB of Space and you don’t need to pay for it. Using this full featured app you can create and edit and read word, Excel and Power Point presentation in your Android Device. It supports the copy-paste function between apps, displays the images inserted in documents, and it correctly displays even the most complex documents.
Main Features Of KingSoft Office Suite
- Support 23 kinds of files, including DOC/DOCX/TXT/XLS/XLSX/PPT/PPTX/PDF
- Output file formats: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint 97 to 2010 formats: .doc, .docx, .txt, .xls, .xlsx, .pptx and .pdf.
- Support cloud storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox etc with WebDAV protocol.
- Support for viewing and switching multi-documents.
- Save document as PDF.
- Spell Check and Print feature.
More Feature Here.
Google Doc is now a part of Google Drive and provides cloud storage up-to 5GB Space with features of creating, Editing and viewing your Docs online anywhere you go. App works for Android 3.0 i.e Honeycomb or later.
Features of Google Drive App
- Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
- Create and edit Google documents, Spread Sheets, Presentation and view PDF files.
- Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
Documents To Go 3.0
Documents To Go is a free productivity application developed by DataViz, Inc. for Android smartphones that allows users to view MS Office and Adobe PDF files on their device.
It also allows users to edit and create Word, PowerPoint and Excel files easily on their device. It offers users powerful formatting tools such italics, font color, tables, word count, track changes and many more.
It also offers support for 111 functions, sheet formatting, column and row preferences and many more. Documents To Go also allows users to view slideshows easily as well as edit them on the go.
- Supports password protected Word & Excel 97-2010 files.
- Edit , View & Create Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint files & high fidelity viewing of your PDFs.
- Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech and Arabic and traditional and simplified Chinese.
Download and Install Documents To Go From Here.
KingSoft Office Is the best Among All the three mentioned However it will depends from user to user according to their needs and GUI of the app. I using Right now Two app one is KingSoft Office 5.5 and Other one is Google Drive and I am very satisfied with these apps.